Every once in a while you meet someone so incredible that you wonder 'how did I get so lucky?'. But life is hardly that simple. You have to meet that person at the right place and the right time too.
--
So the past 2 weeks have been mostly a flurry of buying books and getting in as many dance lessons as possible before school starts. I also got to go out with friends and the sister a bit more so I'm thankful (:
Went to the Richmond night market last Friday and it was slightly homely with all the yummy food stalls and cheap goods because they have those in Singapore. Went tanning at Kitsilano Beach the day after and it was relaxing just soaking in the good sunshine. Afterwards we went to the PNE fair where there were SO MANY food and games stalls, kinda like a carnival. You know, those kind of games where you throw something and then win a soft toy. Also, discovered mini donuts which are so nice! Then Colbie Caillat and Gavin DeGraw performed live there!! I think that was my first time watching a live performance and I have newfound respect for singers who have such great stage presence. Having a good voice is one thing, having an infectious personality is another. So glad I went :D
I must also mention that on Wednesday I went to Tartine bread and pies where I had amazing strawberry rhubarb pie! Was craving pies for a while so the sister and I decided to head down there and get us some pies! She had beef pot pie which was also good (: I love how the cafe's ambience just shouted 'freshly baked goods' and it was such a chill place to hangout (:
Yesterday we went to Apgujung for Korean food and as someone who isn't crazy about Korean food I would say it was AWESOME. Loved the food there! Even had my favourite gelato at Gelarmony after so I would say it was a good food-night (:
Been pretty grateful that it's been sunny during the day for the past few days because it's so much easier to enjoy the day out! It's also been forecasted that it'll get warmer this coming week so hopefully!! -fingers crossed-
Going out with friends in about an hour so I'll stop here to get some reading done!
Can't believe school life is going to begin again in 2 days :O
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact